Marianne-Love these designer closets! Who's closet is it? I would not leave either! It's inspiring me to revamp my closet!Michelle
Forget the closet - how about all of those SHOES? :-) Hope you have a great weekend... pk @ Room Remix
Oh to have that much space. Our 1950's ranch has zero storage.
Oh my goodness I wouldn't leave either if I had that closet! How nice would that be?
I think I could handle that closet being my bedroom. I could sleep on the sofa and dream of my shoes!
That closet is fab! I definitely wouldn't leave either!
love this space...it feels more like a boutique than a closet! Beautiful!
if only I could be curled up in a robe on that pink chaise....just sayin.
Oh, that looks exactly like MY closet!!:)No really, that chaise with the drawers underneath= genius.
Yeah Looks like my closet also!! Only mine is a different color! Ha! Love your Blog!!
I would die and go to heaven if I had that closet (and all those shoes!).
I have a major case of closet envy, now :)
I'd go in there all the time and just sit on that pretty pink chaise and never want to leave :)
Oh to have a closet like that. Wow.
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
Marianne-
ReplyDeleteLove these designer closets! Who's closet is it? I would not leave either! It's inspiring me to revamp my closet!
Michelle
Forget the closet - how about all of those SHOES? :-) Hope you have a great weekend...
ReplyDeletepk @ Room Remix
Oh to have that much space. Our 1950's ranch has zero storage.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I wouldn't leave either if I had that closet! How nice would that be?
ReplyDeleteI think I could handle that closet being my bedroom. I could sleep on the sofa and dream of my shoes!
ReplyDeleteThat closet is fab! I definitely wouldn't leave either!
ReplyDeletelove this space...it feels more like a boutique than a closet! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteif only I could be curled up in a robe on that pink chaise....just sayin.
ReplyDeleteOh, that looks exactly like MY closet!!
ReplyDelete:)
No really, that chaise with the drawers underneath= genius.
Yeah Looks like my closet also!! Only mine is a different color! Ha! Love your Blog!!
ReplyDeleteI would die and go to heaven if I had that closet (and all those shoes!).
ReplyDeleteI have a major case of closet envy, now :)
ReplyDeleteI'd go in there all the time and just sit on that pretty pink chaise and never want to leave :)
ReplyDeleteOh to have a closet like that. Wow.
ReplyDelete