Pages

▼

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Giveaway! Perricone Neuropeptide Cream

I have a great giveaway for you! The people at Perricone MD are offering one reader of Haven & Home a jar of the Neuropeptide cream. You may already be familiar with the Perricone name since the company is in the news, on television shows and featured in magazines on a regular basis. What makes this cream special? It is the Neuropeptides! For more information on exactly what they are and all the amazing things they can do for your skin visit HERE.

All you have to do to enter the contest is leave a comment. I will draw a winner next Wednesday!

Good Luck!

61 comments:

  1. ooh- this is very exciting! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a unique giveaway-I just had to try my luck. I've heard good things about this brand (crossing my fingers I'll get to find out firsthand!) Have you tried any of the Perricone MD products?

    Have a great day, Marianne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how I would la la love to win this! :)
    Missing you,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great giveaway and exactly what I need. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in! Thanks for offering the giveaway. Hope you have a great day!
    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have heard great things about this line...such a great giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have recently heard you are either a wrinkler or a sagger. sadly, i fall into the latter category. sooooo....here's to me winning!!
    xo
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Women of a certain age may need this product more than others...So here's hoping my number comes up in the random selection! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great give-away. Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great give-away!! I need this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I LOVE his products but don't buy them often. What a great giveaway!!

    juliecplatt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds fantastic! I would love to try it. Thanks for the opportunity :)
    Flick

    ReplyDelete
  14. love!! love!! love to try this!! thanks for offering it.
    xoxoxo, katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can definitely use some of this! What a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the giveaway...
    I hope I win!
    Lets go walk for real... I am right around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks great/I need it!! Great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. That would be the perfect product for the changing weather, which always makes my skin change as well! Great Giveaway, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes, please! I'm always up for trying new skin care items!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay, I need this. I really need this! I am all out of my facial lotion and it is really starting to show. Did I mention I really need this?
    Janell
    (Nothing like a little begging...)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am go over to read this article about that cream! In Belgium I don't have heard of it yet!! I am curious!
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great giveaway! Hope I win cuz I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pick me, pick me!
    manlycow@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome giveaway! I have always wanted to try his products!! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooh, my skin could so use this right now!
    - Danielle
    other-option AT hotmail DOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've always wondered about their products { very expensive } ......... I'll try my luck ! fantastic giveaway !!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great giveaway. Thanks for hosting it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i was just thinking about what i should do with all these new lines that keep popping up near my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. My face needs some major help- this cream would be AWESOME!
    pick me pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have a 2 year old and I can see my skin aging by the day. I NEEEEDDD this!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pick Me, Pick Me! I love Perricone MD.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I want it; I want it; I want it! But, YOU know how I feel about family winning, so that leaves me out :(!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for the always-great decorating inspirations, and for the contest! Feel free to give away one of those chandeliers, too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am a sucker for products.!!! I want, I want!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have always wanted to try Perricone products but don't know anyone else who has. It would be great to win the cream so I can finally test it out and spread the word. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fun! These products are great- just like a vitamin drink for the skin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. We are going into the season where the dry area just zaps your skin of all its moisturize! Love products that are help replenish it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have never tried the product, but sounds oh so nice! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the blog...it's a daily read for me! Thanks for the inspiration and I really hope I win this, well, my face really hopes I win this. It is begging for some attention:)

    ReplyDelete
  40. This would be perfect with winter quickly approaching....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  41. i need this little jar in my skin's life. Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  42. please please please pick me

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'd love to win this. My poor skin could use it.

    Jeanne
    sunmumsie @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to try this product. Your blog is great. jdrake418@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. whew- I'm getting in just in time for the deadline! bring on the neuropeptides!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I've been looking for a new moisturizer! This certainly looks interesting! I'm a Huntsville reader & a lover of design blogs. Thanks for entertaining me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.