These all remind me of you!
that rug NEVER gets old...love it!
love that rug...i bought a throw (brown and cream) with that same design at TJ Maxx that was marked down to $10 and have it folded on the end of a bed. If I'm remembering correctly, I think I bought Brooke one, too!
that IS a great mirror!
I <3 that dorsay mirror sooo much! That rug is on my radar for my living room redo! Oh yes.
I love all of those...theres no way you could get sick of them, especially the mirror!
LOVE the mirror.
How can I get my hands on that table???
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
These all remind me of you!
ReplyDeletethat rug NEVER gets old...love it!
ReplyDeletelove that rug...i bought a throw (brown and cream) with that same design at TJ Maxx that was marked down to $10 and have it folded on the end of a bed. If I'm remembering correctly, I think I bought Brooke one, too!
ReplyDeletethat IS a great mirror!
ReplyDeleteI <3 that dorsay mirror sooo much! That rug is on my radar for my living room redo! Oh yes.
ReplyDeleteI <3 that dorsay mirror sooo much! That rug is on my radar for my living room redo! Oh yes.
ReplyDeleteI love all of those...theres no way you could get sick of them, especially the mirror!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the mirror.
ReplyDeleteHow can I get my hands on that table???
ReplyDelete