Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Place To Rest Your Head

Is Wednesday to early to be thinking about sleeping in this weekend? If you are planning on catching up on your sleep (or even if that is a dream itself) your should be doing it in style. Comfortable style? Even better.





Image VerandaImage Veranda

All images House Beautiful unless otherwise noted.

Sweet dreams!!!!

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful 'collection' post!! I love doing these, too! Just finding your blog, after having seen it mentioned on so many of my favorites! I'll definitely be back and hope you stop by mine, too!

    http://the-bright-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely in love with that yellow striped one! I plan to sleep in late with my hubby who will just gotten home from a business trip! Ahh, love saturday mornings:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all too early! I'm exhausted with school and work this week! Can't wait to sleep in! I couldn't think of a better time for this post! The yellow striped headboard is fab!-carlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a big statement headboard..I think the first is my favorite. shape not color...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could sleep in this weekend..I signed myself up for a weekend class 9-5 saturday and sundy so I am just drolling looking at those comfortable beds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these headboards! The yellow stripe is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me and my dad are about to start a tufted headboard for me in my room to make it more cozy..ill def post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish!! One could certainly get a delightful rest full of wonderful dreams in any of these beds.
    Love your blog, just found it and added it to my blog list!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  9. It makes me feel like a nap just looking at these delicious beds...xv

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah lovely. I'm ready for a nice weekend in bed as well. This weekend will not be it though. Dear sister of mine decided to run a marathon in the hamptons this weekend. So I need to on the road by 6 am on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All beautiful and I especially love the last white room.
    The bed looks so comfy and yes, it will be great to relax at the weekend

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so wish the BF would let me get rid of his bed that we are currently using, I hate it and would love for a bed like one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooo, I could just relax in any one of these beds!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These bedrooms make me want to weep, especially no.1 All incredibly inspiring. My master needs jump start!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great headboards! The second one is calling me..

    ReplyDelete
  16. the striped one is my favorite! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.