Today I am over on the lovely Paloma's blog, La Dolce Vita trying my best to define my personal style. I say trying because you know I am all over the board! Let me know what you think!
great job Marianne!!! i know how hard it is to try to nail down your style but you did a beautiful job!!! i love all your pics & really see "you" in them. xoxoxo
Marianne, really enjoyed your guest post. Like I said on La Dolce Vita, there is so much great design out there--why would we want to box ourselves in to one design style. Think you said it better than most!
Loved your guest blog. And I loved all the rooms you picked out, fabulous!! I change my style everyday so I can't imagine how hard it would be to narrow it down. You did a great job!!
Oh, I love this series- heading over there now!
ReplyDeletegreat job Marianne!!! i know how hard it is to try to nail down your style but you did a beautiful job!!! i love all your pics & really see "you" in them.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
so glad I found you through Dolce Vita.. your style is lovely - Now I can't wait to read your blog..
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read it!
ReplyDeleteMarianne, really enjoyed your guest post. Like I said on La Dolce Vita, there is so much great design out there--why would we want to box ourselves in to one design style. Think you said it better than most!
ReplyDeleteLoved your guest blog. And I loved all the rooms you picked out, fabulous!! I change my style everyday so I can't imagine how hard it would be to narrow it down. You did a great job!!
ReplyDeleteI think that’s amazing. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhat I like about it is that you tend to give more 50% percent when it comes to guest blogging than blogging by your own blog.
ReplyDeleteLoved your post on Paloma's blog!
ReplyDelete