Slowly, very slowly, I am getting pictures up from clients homes. I am trying to master my camera enough to not have to hire a photographer, but as you may be able to tell- this is still a work in progress. Today I have to hit the ground running so here is a quick before and after.

Above is a client's foyer before and below is the after.

One big change was the light fixture. This light I designed for the specific space and we had it custom made. Another instant way to change a room is to add a rug.


Sources:
Rug: Eighteenth Street Orientals (Birmingham, AL)
Light on Table: Client's own
Shade: Village Firefly (Birmingham, AL)
Mirror& Console: To-The-Trade available through Marianne Strong Interiors
Have a wonderful Monday!
Gorgeous! The pendant steals the show!
ReplyDeleteI just adore the light fixture, it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful! I love the console, what a great place to store stuff.
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog - what a great redo! I really like the pendant and rug. What color is on walls?
ReplyDeletelove it!!
ReplyDeleteI love that light fixture! Great job!
ReplyDeletevery elegant! i love it.
ReplyDeleteon a personal note, can i pack you up in a suitcase and fly you to my house? please? you are the c-u-t-e-s-t and most precious person, marianne! i'll take you to circa who!! :) thank you for your sweet comments on my family.
I love a good before and after and this is a great one! That light fixture makes all the difference - what a great design!
ReplyDeleteentryways are so important in a home and need the best of attention. you did wonderfully and i love the choice of table.
ReplyDeleteOne of my most favorite before/after pictures to date. You did an excellent job. I know the light fixture was a big part of the change.. However, to me, it was the front door!
ReplyDeletexx
Jolena
Love this space. Esp the light fixture. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThe console is so great, love all the drawers! And a fabulous light fixture! It sure makes a difference when you have the right pieces to pull it all together!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!!! have missed you so much and also read your in her shoes day from camila & you are so productive girl!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful work!!! (and I'm CRAZY for the light fixture!!)
have missed you!!
xoxo
The new light fixture looks great and definitely makes a statement.
ReplyDeletelove that light fixture! love. it.
ReplyDeleteGreat makeover - it really looks warm & inviting now.
ReplyDeleteI love that lighting fixture! Double wow!! I have to get my hands on that table....I have been searching for something just like that for a nook near my staircase, it's total perfection!
ReplyDeleteNice job! Love the feel of it and that rug is so pretty. Can't wait to see more of your before and afters.
ReplyDelete