Pages

▼

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Am A Newlywed!

Okay not really but you can find my post today over at:
Jennifer asked me to be a guest blogger and I was more than happy to oblige. I posted about my front porch weekend project (paint was of course included) so I hope you will go over and read about it, I need some additional help!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm on my way over to read it right now- you are just all over the place lately :) so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh on my way over now! I AGREE, you're everywhere..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing your porch. Can't believe I haven't seen it in person yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! i left a comment over there:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The painted floor looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.