My weekend probably won't look like that- but I can pretend! :)What are y'all up to? Painting the side of the house?Call me later... Brooke
Ahh, Anthro! I spend my days waiting for their dresses to go on sale so I can snatch them up! Have a good weekend, Im off to Orlando to see SPIKE and her cute beau!
how I would love this to be my weekend:) I would wear the yellow.
You too! Have a great weekend! Love the blue and white dress-my fave.xxKara
My weekend my RESEMBLE this a little?? And I'll take that second dress!!
OK, your yummy posts are getting ridiculous - you know, in a ridiculous-that-I-can't-have-them kind of way! ;)Have a great weekend!
I hope yours does too, Happy weekend!
Love that first image! Have a great one!
well my weekend didn't look like this but i can't complain. hope yours is going well.
Oh, I just love Anthropologie :)
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
My weekend probably won't look like that- but I can pretend! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat are y'all up to? Painting the side of the house?
Call me later... Brooke
Ahh, Anthro! I spend my days waiting for their dresses to go on sale so I can snatch them up! Have a good weekend, Im off to Orlando to see SPIKE and her cute beau!
ReplyDeletehow I would love this to be my weekend:) I would wear the yellow.
ReplyDeleteYou too! Have a great weekend! Love the blue and white dress-my fave.
ReplyDeletexx
Kara
My weekend my RESEMBLE this a little?? And I'll take that second dress!!
ReplyDeleteOK, your yummy posts are getting ridiculous - you know, in a ridiculous-that-I-can't-have-them kind of way! ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
I hope yours does too, Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove that first image! Have a great one!
ReplyDeletewell my weekend didn't look like this but i can't complain. hope yours is going well.
ReplyDeleteOh, I just love Anthropologie :)
ReplyDelete