I know that's a cocktail, but it looks so refreshing and has me yearning for a tall glass of lemonade in a sparkly glass.Maybe I'll make some for our children this weekend and an adult one for we parents! Thanks for the lovely iamge.
Morning! Can't wait to see what your other post is, but thanks for the cocktail while we wait.
That looks delish- along with the little corn salsa thing on the side mmmm
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
I know that's a cocktail, but it looks so refreshing and has me yearning for a tall glass of lemonade in a sparkly glass.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll make some for our children this weekend and an adult one for we parents!
Thanks for the lovely iamge.
Morning! Can't wait to see what your other post is, but thanks for the cocktail while we wait.
ReplyDeleteThat looks delish- along with the little corn salsa thing on the side mmmm
ReplyDelete