Pages

▼

Saturday, May 2, 2009

DoYou Think I Could Wear This To Lowe's?

I love this dress. Unfortunately, my Saturday is not going to consist of going to a lavish party, rather going to Lowe's for supplies for another house project. Details to follow.

Dress Versace, HERE.

6 comments:

  1. You make me laugh. Beautiful dress. Can't wait to see what you are getting into this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning, I can see why you posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is quite some dress. Can't wait to see what your home project is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress. Thanks for all your great ideas! I'm working on something now...I swear, everything Boston related I've seen that I think would be great...has already been done...by apartment therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous dress! I love all the beautiful color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. why not?? i've seen girls in walmart with there prom dresses on, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.