Pages

▼

Friday, April 17, 2009

Sweet Dreams

I love headboards. Especially tufted uniquely shaped headboards. Usually these have to be custom made, however, I did come across a few today that made swoon.Do I even need to comment?
I hope you rest well this weekend. All beds and many more fabulous items from Room Service.

9 comments:

  1. I love a the headboards. I would love to crawl back into bed:) Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree you don't even need to comment on headboard number 1! I saw it and instantly feel in love.

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I literally had my heart break a little with these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great headboards. Wish I had one for my empty master bedroom!!

    What are y'all doing this weekend? We missed you Tuesday night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fantastic! I love a tufted headboard too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm such a fan of tufted furniture. That green headboard is so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Guac, I LUUUUUUUUUUUUV the aqua one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.