Pages

▼

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So This Is The End....

I just got an e-mail telling me my Domino links were not working, so I went to see what was going on.............there it was, the moment we all have been dreading but knew was coming-THE END. The Domino website is gone. This is a sad day.

Images from Absolutely Beautiful Things via Vi.sualize.us

8 comments:

  1. I know after I saw the room you posted I clicked on the link to see more and it's GONE. Oh sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...they were an inspiration.....RIP fab design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I didn't think they would do it so soon. I just had chills go through my entire body:/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad. I'm back from vacation. Catching up on my reads. Looking forward to dinner with you (looks like Thursday and Friday nights!!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sad...gone- all of my deco files i use to post everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it awful! I knew it would happen but almost didn't believe it.

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.