Pages

▼

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mondays Are For Daydreaming-Greenhouse

It wouldn't matter how stressful my Monday was if I could retreat to this in my back yard.Clearly this is no ordinary greenhouse.
It was actually a wedding gift from Heather Cameron's husband.
I have a love for unique luggage as accessories.
More information and pictures Country Living.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! What a special gift that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding. I almost died when I read that issue. Actually, I think I did tear up that someone's husband would actually make them that. God love him, I know George wouldn't do that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know I was in heaven when I saw it as well. Love it! What a gift. I wonder where I can register for one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I was just working on a conservatory post and this greenhouse puts all the spaces I found to shame. I may have to include it, if that is ok?

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chandelier in the greenhouse-LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous space! I love how chandeliers are used for lighting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.