Pages

▼

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Loving This-Of course it is from Nate

Loving this @ $499 from HSN. While you are there you should check out these...


Of course my love for Nate runs DEEP.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, those pillows are so wonderful! Love the oversize graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those pillows! I need them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that couch. xo Cari http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the settee!! Looking for something exaclty like that in COM- any thoughts??
    xoxo

    ps- i share your love for nate-- my husband yused to be jealous! ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pillows! And the settee is so perfectly classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pillows. . . and the relate to your header! Hey was that a plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nate always has a place in my heart. I always joke that he is meant to be my gay husband. He did a book signing at our local B&N. Of course I went, sat in the first row and take a picture with him along with getting my book signed. Totally fun night.

    I'm in love with those pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get over the price of that setee! The pillows are also, of course, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pillows are terrific. I wonder how the settee feels - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.