Pages

▼

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It Is A Date

How cute are these play date cards? I am not a mother yet but I am sure these come in handy.


Cards from Felix Doolittle. Be Warned: Visit the site when you have time to look around. It would take me days to post all the cards/stationary/paper goods I am drooling over.

5 comments:

  1. Omg! I'm not a parent yet, but I'm in love with these. I'll have to bookmark these as a great baby shower gift! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My friend is pregnant with her first - I'll have to keep these in mind for her baby shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so cute! I just love the one with the mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I am a fan of these. Not going to the website right now bc I am tired and ready to go to bed... and I'll be on there all night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute...have you checked out the ones at sarah and abraham?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.