What do you think? Cute or a little too crazy?Can't decide. Love the detail on the collar but I am unsure about the skirt and bow in the back. I don't know why I am asking anyways because I am trying to be on a shopping hiatus... Dress HERE.
I think it's super cute, except I feel like it could have done without the bow. I don't know. It just depends on how much you like it. Other than the bow, I think it would look adorable on you!
whoa for $36 dollars, it's a steal! not super crazy about the bow in the back, but again, it's a great deal and super cute otherwise. LOVE the detailing throughout. i say go for it!
I feel the same way. love the top not sure about the bottom. I decided to extend my hiatus through the rest of the year. although is will be much more loose.
oh I think its adorable
ReplyDeleteWithout pause - CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI think it's super cute, except I feel like it could have done without the bow. I don't know. It just depends on how much you like it. Other than the bow, I think it would look adorable on you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewhoa for $36 dollars, it's a steal! not super crazy about the bow in the back, but again, it's a great deal and super cute otherwise. LOVE the detailing throughout. i say go for it!
ReplyDeleteIt's cute- but where the ruffle hits on the front bothers me for some reason. Would have to see it in person! But love the collar!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way. love the top not sure about the bottom. I decided to extend my hiatus through the rest of the year. although is will be much more loose.
ReplyDeleteI think it is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI adore the top, and color! The bow is a bit much, but it's too cute to pass up... maybe you could even remake the bow somehow?
ReplyDeleteI say CUTE CUTE CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI love it - the detailing is sooo pretty!
ReplyDelete