See more combinations and get the full story HERE.Usually I am Benjamin Moore girl, but yesterday I was in Sherwin Williams and I saw some colors I want to try. I need to get one of their color decks, I had one at one time but it seems to have disappeared....
My latest colour crush with Sherwin Williams is a colour called Blonde. I couldn't find it anywhere in the Benjamin Moore deck (although I haven't checked the new Aura deck yet). Thanks for this, I have been on their site but didn't notice this paint/colour thing.
ReplyDeleteI hope they keep this up, I would love to see some more color/fabric combos- these are all so pretty
ReplyDeleteI was just on Robert Allen's site yesterday and I didn't even notice this. Thanks for the heads up!
ReplyDeleteOh I love paint decks. I'll have to make a trip to my local Sherwin Williams and snatch one up.
Robert Allen has also recntly come out with some new trims in the greens--leaf, citron. chartruese,,
ReplyDeletethat cooordinate off the card you showed Marianne....I have just used the citron in a wood bead they now have...it is terrific! Give those a peek too..