I LOVE the dress above!
All these dresses came from the "graphic" section, of course I wanted them all.
I would love you forever if you were mine....
Oh Oscar, you know I love you, this dress makes my heart skip a beat, you must see it closer...
Don't even get me started on shoes....okay just one for now....
Sorry for the short post, I could have spent hours showcasing the things I love on their website, but I must enjoy the last moments of down time for the weekend....
That 2nd and 3rd dress oh my. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! You would be adorable in all of them! :)
ReplyDeleteI have been praying for you and your business. Just remember that if you are worrying you are not trusting in Him! I have to remind myself that all day long! :)
You know I realized when I started hanging out with a new friend that wore dresses all the time, that I didn't own any. The great thing about dresses is that you don't have to think too much, you just throw it on!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration!
Ok I call #2!!! ;) ;)
ReplyDeleteoh oscar
ReplyDeleteSo lovely... day dreaming is for sure. Love those shoes!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love the last Oscar dress. I would wear that in a heartbeat. It's fun to dream...
ReplyDeleteKylie
xxx
Oh, wow! These are all so beautiful. I agree with kylie that dress from Oscar is drop dead gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love the first dress, I wish it was in my budget because it would be so pretty on...oh well, back to day dreaming.
ReplyDeleteJust amazing!! This kind of colorful dresses are my favorite and first choice for the spring season!!
ReplyDelete