Pages

▼

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Mexico and Me

This week is Spring Break here and this year I am not one of the lucky ones off to relaxing places. So, I will just have to pretend I am somewhere wonderful like the Maroma Resort on the Riviera Maya in Mexico.This winner of several awards looks like a perfect place to get away to me.
All I am asking for is for some great nights of sleep and days warm in the sand sipping frozen drinks.
Maybe next year. Off to work!

More Details HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Now I want to go too...just lovely. Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i want to go...and after brother and sisters last night they went to mexico, i could use a vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to be there right now!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh count me in for a vacation. I so need one.

    I keep having random outbursts where I tell Jon we must plan a vacation to Barcelona. Now please!

    He's been getting a bit annoyed with me and pretty angry at Netflix for sending me Vicky Christina Barcelona. Oh well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.