
I have come to the conclusion that I am a stripe person.
Love herringbone- on everything, it is ridiculous. This rug is indoor/outdoor so I want to see it person because you never know, but so far so good.E.H. - this is going in your file. Once the piece of furniture gets here we can decide but indoor/outdoor=kid friendly.
BTW- I was at Pier 1 a few days ago (at The Summit for those here in Birmingham) and they had these rugs on sale, I want one. Seriously. Bad. I know the price is awesome but I trying out a shopping, well buying hiatus. I am sure if you saw me in the store the other day you would have been able to tell I was having a inner battle with myself.
oooh, love love those striped and zebra rugs!! got the new w.e. in mail today and was in love myself!!!
ReplyDeletenavy is better btw1
ReplyDeleteI love those indoor-outdoor rugs. They are fantastic.... I've been looking for something similar... looks like a trip to Pier 1 might be in order.
ReplyDeleteLove the herringbone rug.
ReplyDeleteoooh, that striped rug might be just the thing I need to replace my ratty kitchen rug. and indoor/ourdoor? score! thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteI want the herringbone one!!
ReplyDelete