Pages

▼

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Delight-ful

The other day I randomly came across these candles seen HERE and I thought they were a cute idea. So I started looking around Delight.com and found several great gift ideas. This Christmas snuck up on me and one of the things I am working on this year to have great, small gifts on hand so I won't be caught scrambling last minute for a hostess gift or a little happy for someone. I can tell already this site will help me in my organized quest.


I love the idea of getting little plants, indoor plants make me happy. Problem being I cannot remember to water them, so for someone like me the self watering pot (above right) is perfect-and they come in some great colors.

The above gifts are mentioned for the guys, but I would like either one of them. The little Ipods speakers make me happy and the catchall is much needed on my dresser.
File these in the "when I actually throw the dinner parties I have in my head file". Disposable, pop up place mats, so random and quirky but they speak to me.
Origami sticky notes...for when you are bored at the office, I think it is a genius idea. Each piece comes with instructions for different objects or animals.
I love cake. And I love birthdays. Need I say more?

2 comments:

  1. fun post! just wanted to let you know that i left you a little surprise on my blog this morning... to let you know how much i enjoy reading yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Delight.com-- I've ordered from them before, and they have great best customer service (I was happy with everything right down to the way my order was packed/shipped.)

    Those placemats are so quirky/fun, as are the origami sticky notes (they seem like just the type of thing my husband would love having at this desk at work!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.