Pages

▼

Thursday, January 15, 2009

One Lucky Baby...

I have been doing a lot of nurseries lately and always joke that by the time I have a child I will have used up all my ideas. Truth be told, I have no idea what I will do. I go back and forth between funky and VERY creative and very peaceful and warm. However, if there was EVER a case for the warm and calm approach it would be straight from Charlotte designer Heather Smith's home.The nursery above is pure perfection, right down to the wallpaper I am obsessed with.The lighting, the book shelves, the colors, the little nook for the bed-as good as it gets. And a little sneak peek at the rest of the house.....
Y'all must go grab a copy of the current Southern Accents and check out the rest of her house, I couldn't stop thinking it walked out of my head and onto the page.

***All images from Southern Accents Jan/Feb 2009

4 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful. It feels so timeless. I keep wondering which route I'll go with a girl.. It's a fun thing to daydream about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery is one room I can't wait to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally have baby on the mind so I'm obsessed with nurseries as well. What a beautiful one you featured. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that was my room! I love that bookcase, its beautiful, I love the detail on it.

    I'm going to have to go to B&N tomorrow at lunch now to see it for myself- I always love an excuse to go, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.