Pages

▼

Monday, January 26, 2009

Mondays Are For...Sleeping

Usually to get me over the Monday blahs I like to indulge in daydreaming. However, yesterday I went a tear- painting, moving furniture, upholstering, so all I really want to do is go to sleep! (pictures of the projects coming tomorrow). So I thought who better to get some bed inspiration from than one of my favorite magazines, Domino!
How peaceful is the bedroom above? I can't even begin to name all the things I like in the picture below-the bed, the rug, the lamps.....
I have thought many times about using a screen as a headboard...
LOVE the wallpaper, I could jump into that bed right now, yawn....
And a special treat, some before and afters, who doesn't like some b&a?
If that nook below was in my house I would not be able to work at home, period, the end.
Anyone notice the rug? Coincidence, I think not.
The B & A below is my favorite, can you even believe it is the same room?
Okay, off to start the week. I hope y'all have a great week and I appreciate everyone who reads my blog, y'all make my day, even Monday!

***All Images Domino Magazine***

5 comments:

  1. love the B&A! enjoyed dinner on saturday night... we'll have to do that again soon! xo- brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pretty eye candy this freezing cold Monday morning, I want to crawl back into bed too, so I feel your pain.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to still be in bed as well.

    I hope you have a good monday. Go off and get yourself some fancy coffee drink to perk you up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pertty!! haha you're making bed look too good!!! enjoy your monday & can't wait to see your pics!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am obsessed with that second bedroom from domino

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.